Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ahhh!!! This is driving me insane. So, I start to lay out my pictures on my poster board for French, and my mom comes and sits down, and just starts diddeling with it! Like, rearranging things, and saying, "Oh, how about this? Yeah, like, right here....", and all this! god! That is so annoying! And than she's like, "Oh, well, I think you finally got it all to fit!" and I'm like, "I didn't do anything!". I didn't SAY that, but I was thinking it! Heh. But yeah. I don't know, I'm just frustrated. But, the good news is, it's almost done. I just have to paste it on there, and then tomorrow we present, and than, we're done. 'Cept Brie hasn't done anything, she said today she hasn't even researched her people's biographies!! That was the ONE job we needed her to do. What the hell!? Blah. *breathes deeply* I shouldn't be yelling.

Anyway...I'm going to go work on my project more, I have to find more pictures for time periods before the Impressionism era.

No comments: